Welcome to ANAND NIKETAN - SUGHAD
Anand Niketan Sughad founded in 2015 is a part of Anand Niketan Group of Schools which was founded in the year 1996 with the Shilaj Campus. The philosophy of 'returning childhood to children and student wellbeing' is always of key importance in every Anand Niketan School.
Away from the bustling city limits, Anand Niketan Sughad Campus is a welcoming haven delivering quality education to students from Pre K to Grade 10. The school is affiliated to the CBSE Curriculum.
The pedagogy followed at Sughad Campus, aims at stimulating students with the right mix of chalk and challenges, involves children in multiple real life activities Armed with the latest technology & infrastructure, the school management opens the gateway to a wonderful journey of discovery and exploration.
- To create a place where all individuals can develop their individuality in a socially acceptable manner, for the benefit of the society.
- To provide a creative and challenging educational environment preparing children for life.
- To inspire critical thinking and problem solving.
- To nurture the spirit of creativity and team work, leadership and citizenship.
- To foster an understanding and respect for our culture and the culture of other nations.
- Anand Niketan Sughad Campus nurtures students like seeds with joy, instilling proficiency in them through activity and helping them grow into a complete tree.
- This thought and spirit is reflected in our Motto “Aspire to Achieve… Learn to Excel”.
- Inspiring a positive learning environment and experience our students become confident and successful individuals as they strive towards personal, social and academic excellence.
- To nurture students like seeds with joy, instilling proficiency in them through activity, thus honing their skills and helping them grow into a complete tree.
- Return childhood to children and bring out the best in them by advocating the creation of an environment, where joy of work and co-operation are the key motivating factors.
- Strive to change the face of modern education by Recognising the potential in students Realising their dreams Rejoicing in their success