Admission to this school is restricted by certain government & council regulations and by conditions of age, ability and conduct.
No admission is complete until the Transfer certificate from the last recognized school attended is produced, countersigned by the district education officer of the state. for new admission a both certificate is required.
- Transfer certificate will be issued on the following basis:
- Application for withdrawal has been made by the parent/guardian.
- After all dues have been paid.
- Fee is due as long as no notice of withdrawal is given.
- Library books have been returned.
Transfer certificate will take approximately 3 weeks after all the above formalities are completed.
- Students can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds:
- Disciplinary Issues
- Unsatisfactory progress in work
- Attendance below 70%